NILES-SIMMONS-HEGENSCHEIDT carries out the planning and implementation of complete production lines (turnkey-projects) for machining crankshafts right up to the turnkey handover to the customer.
The flexible production line for crankshafts planned by NILES-SIMMONS-HEGENSCHEIDT has reached a new technical level for production lines and ensures quick and easy conversion to different crankshaft types, thus enabling the user to react to market demands faster than before.
NILES-SIMMONS plans and implements complete production lines for machining crankshafts, camshafts, gear shafts and toothed wheels, as well as other powertrain components, as “turnkey” solutions for the user. On the basis of the type of problem you have, our specialists will work together with the specialist departments from your company and experts from other project partners on optimised solutions for your requirements.
- Process planning
- Quality planning
- Equipment planning & procurement
- Surface preparation
- Delivery of equipment & commissioning
- Training for operating & maintenance personnel
- Process testing & optimisation
- Proof of performance & equipment handover
- Flexible crankshaft production, VW Salzgitter
- Flexible crankshaft production, Feuer Powertrain
- Flexible production for gear shafts and toothed wheels, MTZ Minsk
The benefits at a glance:
- The full service package ranging from planning through to handover – from a single source
- Comprehensive expertise in the design and implementation of flexible production systems
- Gradual conversion of the production system without production standstill
- Flexible clamping and tool concepts
- Flexible workpiece flow
- Modular expansion for increase in capacity